The pastor has been presenting a condensed version of our beliefs over the last few weeks. If you'd like to know a bit more about some of the other issues, please click here to read “This We Believe”, or ask Tammy for a copy.
If you would like even more information, or you have questions about any of these beliefs, please feel free to seek out the pastor or any of the board members.
- The Advent Christians General Conference is a member of the National Associations of Evangelicals, an organization which represents 22 million Evangelical Christians in 52 denominations.
- NAE Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.